Tuesday, November 10, 2020

ASUS K8V SE DELUXE SATA RAID DRIVER

User Name Remember Me? Cable Select out of the box is usually the best choice. Thanks again, Ian, I was pulling my hair out over this. Settings fields for the Promise chip are directly below this field, in case you need them too. I had a similar problem. Some part of these drivers will likely have to be installed, via floppy not CD , by pressing F6 during the OS install, then waiting until you can press "S" to Specify additional devices
Uploader: Gonos
Date Added: 28 March 2012
File Size: 5.95 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 79012
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Asus K8V SE Deluxe, SATA Problem!!

Buffer underrun protection will only be selected if the burner supports it. TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users. The BIOS finds the harddrive.

So I would suggest that maybe your instructions should include extracting that particular file if it is shown to you in Isobuster. I did not extract it the first time, but burned the disk per instructions and tried to install. This ASUS bios isn't as user friendly. Scroll down the list. Cable Select out of the box is usually the best choice.

ShieldSquare reCAPTCHA Page

Hey guys, I have a new one for you, my promise RAID controller is working fine, shows my 0 stripe as functional. The CD can be burn at faster speeds if the burner supports it but it may suffer reliability rad if burned at speeds above 20X.

Send a private message to TCM.

I think every harddisk manufacturer has a utility like this, check there. I got farther than I had before, but at a certain point, the installation failed and the error message referenced catalog files, and indicated that Microsoft thought there was something fishy about my disk.

Is this a replacement for the system drive or an added secondary? If so that would be a major blower. All times are GMT Silicon Valley, CA Posts: Hope this helps, -clintfan. You must log in or sign up to reply here.

Asus K8V SE Deluxe Motherboard AMD socket 754 FireWire AGP SATA RAID Sound LAN IDE

Ok, i have tryed axus F6 when windows installer gives me the option, but then nothing happens, and windows continues to install and then eventually gives me the error that it could not find any discs anyone has a solution?

There's nothing wrong with using a RAID capable disk controller.

My deluxxe tech at the store I go to tried 3 different hard drives. Yes, my password is: Still, in the next fase of the Windows setup, I seem to be unable to format the partitions.

The time now is Any help would be appreciated.

Maybe because I tried to image a Raid set up and needed to completely erase the drive and start from Scratch. Glad u found your problem, I have the same mobo and same processor and had the same problem when I reinstalled Win. I hope this is the correct place to post this. Ignore the press f6 option. By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of serviceprivacy policy and cookie policyand that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

The following options should be automatically selected: I have the following components: But running your OS on this or any other PCI-based chip is not recommended, given the advancements available by utilizing other internal busses in today's chipsets. I find my Opty and DFI board easier to work with.

If you press tab the the sata raid, menu appears. Never with an answer on the formatting part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ERGO ENSIS WIRELESS DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Read more about the condition. Terms and conditions apply. Back to home page. To my knowledge, this laptop does not have an in-build wireles...